Every now and then, I believe everyone has a panic attack. Fear is natural and if you have a big meeting tomorrow, you should definitely try out these tips on how to suppress your panic attacks!
1. Stop taking too much caffeine, it would increase your panic attacks rather than suppressing it
2. Too much sugar would also trigger panic attacks. Consume moderately
3. Use honey instead of sugar, it is sweet but does not have adverse effects from sugar
4. Vitamins help regulate your bodily function
5. Drink enough water so that your body functions properly instead of last minute dehydration
6. Sleep is crucial to your health and having enough sleep would help you be more confident the next day
7. I read a good book to help calm myself down
8. Always try different methods to relax yourself — after all, what’s the big deal of having a big meeting right?